Each of the shortcodes inside Massive Addons have almost limitless possibilities. We know it may sound scary, thats why we thought hard and came up with the idea of presets & easy mode. Presets basically define each of the shortcodes setting. You can edit the presets, delete and create your own. Below you can find a preview of the presets for this shortcode, of course this is not all you can do. Remember, only limit is your imagination!
- layout (choose one of 9 layouts),
- content in overlay (disable/enable),
- item effect (fade, slide etc.),
- thumbnail height (in pixels),
- disable title (disable/enable),
- title overlay (disable/enable),
- typography (font family, weight, text decoration, text transform, color, font size, content, line height, font subset, align),
- meta (sort the order of meta info, disable/disable elements like date etc.)
- margin (top, right, bottom, left),
- background (solid, image, pattern, gradient),
- border (width, style, color, radius, thickness from each side),
- padding (top, right, bottom, left),
- hover effect (fade, slide etc.),
- lightbox (disable/enable),
- icon mirror (disable/enable),
- icon (font icon, image or font family) – integrated shortcode,
- pagination (choose preset or create your own),
- animation (enter animation) – integrated addition.
Some of those field types are used multiple times inside the pop-up.
Remember Grid: Post is a container which uses Single Post shortcode to display its content. You get the same settings inside grid to style posts as in Single Post.
- column number (1-4),
- gap (in pixels),
- source (define source for the carousel)
- data source (post, page, product etc.),
- taxonomies and tags (filter source by tags and taxonomies),
- sort by (date, author, id etc.)
- order (ascending, descending),
- items per page (number).
Page Is Running Slow?
Yeap, we know about that ;) . Please take into consideration that this page contains lots of different presets, icon fonts, videos, images and other media types like Google Maps. Typical sites won’t have this problem.