Each of the shortcodes inside Massive Addons have almost limitless possibilities. We know it may sound scary, thats why we thought hard and came up with the idea of presets & easy mode. Presets basically define each of the shortcodes setting. You can edit the presets, delete and create your own. Below you can find a preview of the presets for this shortcode, of course this is not all you can do. Remember, only limit is your imagination!
- opacity (0-100),
- border (width, style, color, radius, thickness from each side),
- inner border (width, color),
- background (solid, image, pattern, gradient),
- image hover effect
- effect (none, brightness, contrast, grey scale, hue, invert, saturate, sepia),
- reverse (disable/enable),
- opacity (0-100),
- appear effect (fade, slide in etc.),
- overlay color (hex or rgba),
- icon position (9 grid select),
- icon (font icon, image or font family),
- lightbox (disable/enable),
- margin (top, right, bottom, left),
- padding (top, right, bottom, left),
- navigation (choose preset or create your own),
- animation (enter animation, loop animation) – integrated addition.
Some of those field types are used multiple times inside the pop-up. For example background is used for overlay, hover, and regular states.
- single scroll (enable/disable),
- loop (enable/disable),
- slide show (disable/enable),
- delay (in milliseconds),
- image layout (classic / fluid),
- images (select images for the carousel)
- image links (add links to your images)
- column number (1-12),
- row number (1-4),
- gap (in pixels),
- stretch (enable/disable),
- start at (specify index),
- image size (in pixels or WordPress default sizes).
Page Is Running Slow?
Yeap, we know about that 😉 . Please take into consideration that this page contains lots of different presets, icon fonts, videos, images and other media types like Google Maps. Typical sites won’t have this problem.