Each of the shortcodes inside Massive Addons have almost limitless possibilities. We know it may sound scary, thats why we thought hard and came up with the idea of presets & easy mode. Presets basically define each of the shortcodes setting. You can edit the presets, delete and create your own. Below you can find a preview of the presets for this shortcode, of course this is not all you can do. Remember, only limit is your imagination!
- opacity (0-100),
- border (width, style, color, radius, thickness from each side),
- inner border (width, color),
- background (solid, image, pattern, gradient),
- image hover effect
- effect (none, brightness, contrast, grey scale, hue, invert, saturate, sepia),
- reverse (disable/enable),
- opacity (0-100),
- appear effect (fade, slide in etc.),
- overlay color (hex or rgba),
- icon position (9 grid select),
- icon (font icon, image or font family),
- lightbox (disable/enable),
- margin (top, right, bottom, left),
- padding (top, right, bottom, left),
- navigation (choose preset or create your own),
- animation (enter animation, loop animation) – integrated addition.
Some of those field types are used multiple times inside the pop-up. For example background is used for overlay, hover, and regular states.
- single scroll (enable/disable),
- loop (enable/disable),
- slide show (disable/enable),
- delay (in milliseconds),
- image layout (classic / fluid),
- images (select images for the carousel)
- image links (add links to your images)
- column number (1-12),
- row number (1-4),
- gap (in pixels),
- stretch (enable/disable),
- start at (specify index),
- image size (in pixels or WordPress default sizes).
Page Is Running Slow?
Yeap, we know about that 😉 . Please take into consideration that this page contains lots of different presets, icon fonts, videos, images and other media types like Google Maps. Typical sites won’t have this problem.
Please Note: This list may not contain all the settings available, to learn more see documentation for this shortcode.