Each of the shortcodes inside Massive Addons have almost limitless possibilities. We know it may sound scary, thats why we thought hard and came up with the idea of presets & easy mode. Presets basically define each of the shortcodes setting. You can edit the presets, delete and create your own. Below you can find a preview of the presets for this shortcode, of course this is not all you can do. Remember, only limit is your imagination!
- description position (bottom / top),
- end date (setup date through calendar field)
- force square (disable/enable, label),
- year (disable/enable, label),
- month (disable/enable, label),
- days (disable/enable, label),
- hours (disable/enable, label),
- minutes (disable/enable, label),
- seconds (disable/enable, label),
- typography (font family, weight, text decoration, text transform, color, font size, content, line height, font subset, align),
- background (solid, image, pattern, gradient),
- border (width, style, color, radius, thickness from each side),
- padding (top, right, bottom, left),
- margin (top, right, bottom, left),
- animation (enter animation, loop animation) – integrated addition.
Most of these settings can be found in more then one place. For example the typography field is used for Count Down and Label.